Dec 10, 2018
In this podcast, Dr. Brian Raskin and Dr. Sybil Padavathil discuss the importance of Pediatric Dentistry, which includes:
- The benefits of going to a Pediatric Dentist over a General Dentist
- At what age your child should start seeing a dentist
- How to prepare your child for their visit dental visit
- What typically happens in your child's first dental visit
- Why treating your child's baby teeth is so important
- And treatment options for patients with special needs or phobic of the dentist
About Dr. Brian Raskin:
Dr. Raskin comes from 3 generations of honorable dentists in Long Island, New York. He, his father, and grandfather received their D.D.S. at New York University College of Dentistry.
He is the founder, owner and dentist of Advanced DDS located in Garden City, New York. His practice was founded in 1984 and has become one of the top dental offices in Long Island, offering full service dentistry with IV sedation, dental implants, and same day dentistry using the latest dental techniques and materials.
Click Here for more information on Dr. Raskin.
About Dr. Sybil Padavathil:
Dr. Sybil graduated with her D.M.D at Goldman School of Dental Medicine at Boston University. She had her residency for general practice at Lutheran Medical Center and her residency for pediatric dentistry at Woodhull Hospital.
Dr. Sybil is member of: American Dental Association, American Association of Pediatric Dentistry, New York State Dental Association and Second District Dental Assocaiton.
Click Here for more information on Dr. Sybil.