Apr 4, 2019
In this podcast, Dr. Brian Raskin and Dr. Bradley Block discuss hot topics regarding the Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) specialty of medicine which includes:
- What an ENT specialist can treat
- When you should see an ENT
- Conditions such as vertigo, sinus infections, sleep apnea & ear conditions
- Myths and facts involving sinus infections:
- What constitutes a sinus infection vs. a headache or cold
- The myth of using vitamin C to prevent and/or treat an upper respiratory infection
- Over-the-counter remedies
- And more...
About Dr. Brian Raskin:
Dr. Raskin comes from 3 generations of honorable dentists in Long Island, New York. He, his father, and grandfather received their D.D.S. at New York University College of Dentistry.
He is the founder, owner and dentist of Advanced DDS located in Garden City, New York. His practice was founded in 1984 and has become one of the top dental offices in Long Island, offering full service dentistry with IV sedation, dental implants, and same day dentistry using the latest dental techniques and materials.
Click Here for more information on Dr. Raskin.
About Dr. Bradley Block:
Dr. Bradley Block is an otolaryngologist who treats patients at ENT and Allergy Associates in Garden City, NY. Dr. Block has an impressive CV which includes a residency at Georgetown University where he was the Administrative Chief Resident. He also has a podcast of his own, titled "Physician's Guide To Doctoring" which you can find here!
Click Here for more information on Dr. Bradley Block.