May 17, 2019
In this podcast, Dr. Brian Raskin and Dr.Howard Gurr talk about anxiety and how to conquer fears/phobias with virtual reality exposure therapy (VERT). Topics they discuss include:
- What anxiety, phobias and fears are and how they affect our bodies
- What VERT is, how it works, and who can benefit from it
Apr 4, 2019
In this podcast, Dr. Brian Raskin and Dr. Bradley Block discuss hot topics regarding the Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) specialty of medicine which includes:
- What an ENT specialist can treat
- When you should see an ENT
- Conditions such as vertigo, sinus infections, sleep apnea & ear conditions
- Myths and facts...
Mar 19, 2019
In this podcast, Dr. Brian Raskin and Dr. Mark Melamed discuss the importance of Ophthalmology, which includes:
- When should you should first have an eye exam?
- Aging and eye health
- How diseases affect your eyes
- Myths and facts involving optometry:
- Sunglasses and UV protection
Dec 10, 2018
In this podcast, Dr. Brian Raskin and Dr. Sybil Padavathil discuss the importance of Pediatric Dentistry, which includes:
- The benefits of going to a Pediatric Dentist over a General Dentist
- At what age your child should start seeing a dentist
- How to prepare your child for their visit dental visit
Oct 4, 2018
In this podcast, Dr. Brian Raskin and Dr. Steven Boral discuss how children orthodontics and adult orthodontics can improve someone's smile and health.
About Dr. Brian Raskin:
Dr. Raskin comes from 3 generations of honorable dentists in Long Island, New York. He, his father, and grandfather received their...